Error Code: 0x800704C9
Possible Cause: This issue may occur if no SSTP ports are available on the server.
Possible Solution: To troubleshoot this issue, verify that the RAS server has sufficient ports configured for remote access. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start the Routing and Remote Access MMC snap-in.
- Expand the server, right-click Ports, and then click Properties.
- In the Name list, click WAN Miniport (SSTP), and then click Configure.
- Modify the number that appears in the Maximum ports list, as appropriate for your requirements, and then click OK.
Note By default, 128 ports are available for this device.
- In the Port Properties dialog box, click OK